Sales / Customer Service Consultants
- Do you have previous sales experience within the AFTERMARKET accessory market?
- Do you have a passion for cars, or a technical attitude to understand how our products complement and trade, commercial, 4WD and leisure markets?
This frontline sales role will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading brand names in the Auto Accessory Market.
General responsibilities include:
- Answering sales enquiries both over the phone, via email and incoming showroom customers. consumers
- Preparing sales orders, quotes and proposals for retail, dealer and commercial customers.
- Preparing appropriate documentation to complete the sale
- Working with target sales indicators
- Continuous liaison with the production & customer to ensure that all work involving fitting is completed on-time, in full
- Full time Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm & alternative 4 hours every second Saturday
- Providing sales reports to manager
You may have experience in a Sales Representative role, ideally within automotive, infrastructure, steel or related industries. Alternatively, you are someone with technical knowledge, seeking to jump into the Sales arena. We are a niche market, so knowledge of our products can be learnt on the job (but prior knowledge is advantageous!) If this sounds like you forward your resume today!
To apply, fill in the form below and include your resume and a cover letter supporting your application.
We look forward to talking to you soon.