Accounts/ Payroll Administrator
GOLD COAST / BRISBANE (YATALA), QLD
- Let your strong organisation skills shine
- Well established family-owned business
- Supportive working Environment
MRT is seeking an experienced Accounts / Pay roll administrator with a great attention to join our National Support Centre in Yatala. This is a newly created in-house role giving you the opportunity to be part of a dynamic business and make the role your own.
You will be managing the processing in the finance area. Tasks involved include but not limited to:
- Accounts Payable (end to end)
- Accounts Receivable (end to end)
- Bank reconciliations
- BAS / IAS
- Credit card processing and reconciliations
- Payroll & associated processes
- Daily Order processing
- Support month-end and year-end close process including BAS preparation/lodgement
- Maintenance of customer and suppler data
- Prepare employee Superannuation Contributions and submission
- Office management
To be successful in your application you will have the following competencies:
- At least 2 years’ experience in bookkeeping/accounts assistant role
- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping or Accounting preferable
- Experience in Xero accounting software (or similar)
- Excellent computer skills. (excel, Word)
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Strong administrative background
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper to join and grow within a close-knit team.
We have a modern office with on-site parking, and exciting technology, PLUS a full gamut of tools and resources to set you up for success. We also guarantee to give you the flexibility, training and support you need to set you up for success, including a generous salary.
If you are an experienced payroll / accounts administrator and keen to take that next step in your career, we’d like to hear from you.
To apply, fill in the form below and include your resume and a cover letter supporting your application. We look forward to talking to you soon.